Black Friday is here and its a great time to get some fantastic cruise deals. Our roundup of the top Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in 2019 will help you grab a bargain on your 2020 or 2021 cruise.
Don’t see a Black Friday deal for your cruise line? We will update this page as new deals are announced.
This post contains affiliate links.
2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Ocean Cruise Deals
Princess Cruises Black Friday sale is offering 15 Southampton-based cruises starting from £349pp. The sale runs from November 28 to December 2.
- 7-night Spain and France cruise, 30 October 2020
Prices from £499pp for two people sharing an inside stateroom and £99pp for 3rd and 4th guests.
- 14-night ‘Land of the Midnight Sun’, 22 August 2020
Prices from £1099pp for two people sharing an inside stateroom and £199pp for 3rd and 4th guests.
- 17-night Mediterranean and Greek Isles, November 6 2020
Prices from £1199pp for two people sharing an inside stateroom and £199pp for 3rd and 4th guests.
- 12-night round-Britain sailings from Southampton, various dates.
Prices from £1099 pp
All are on the 3,560-guest Regal Princess.
Azamara Cruises are offering flights for £1 per person. The Black Friday sale runs from November 26 to December 2.
- 8 Night Spain Intensive Cruise, Azamara Pursuit, 18 April 2020
From £1,388 pp
- 10 Night Mediterranean Discovery, Azamara Pursuit, 4 May 2020
from £1,655 pp
- 10 Night Northern Capitals, Azamara Quest, 8 June 2020
from £1,915 pp
MSC Cruises Black Friday sale is offering sailings from as little as £99. The sale runs from November 28 to December 2.
- 3 Night Mini Break Hambourg to Southampton, MSC Preziosa, 19 April 2020
- 6 Eastern Mediterranean Hotspots, MSC Opera, 18 October 2020
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruises, MSC Seaview, June 2020
Adults from £1059pp, kids aged 2 -17 from £219pp, kids under 2 go FREE
- Northern Europe Fjord Cruises, MSC Meraviglia, dates throughout summer 2020
Balcony cabin from £959pp
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruise, MSC Seaside, 12 September 2020
From £639 pp
Celestial Cruises are offering Buy One Get On Free on sailings in 2020 and 2021. Plus reduced solo fares. The deal runs until December 8, 2019.
- Seven-night “Idyllic Aegean” sailing in 2020 sailing from Athens with stops in Kusadasi, Rhodes, Crete and Milos along with overnight stays in Mykonos and Santorinistart from £629 per person.
- Seven-night “Eclectic Aegean” in 2020 sailing from Athens with an overnight in Istanbul and stops in Canakkale, Volos, Crete, Mykonos and Santorini from just £629* per person.
- “Three Continents” cruise calls at Alexandria, Port Said, Ashdod, Kusadasi, Limassol and Rhodes with prices from just £629* per person for 2020 sailings and £595 per person for 2021 sailings.
- “14-night immersive sailings with departures on 28th March 2020 and 6th March 2021 visiting Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel and Turkey. Prices start from just £995 per person including six excursions.
- All-inclusive seven-night or fourteen-day cruises start from as little as £495 per person. This offer is for new bookings made between 28th November and 8th December 2019 for qualifying 2020 and 2021 sailings.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegians Cruise Line are offering 30% Off All Sailings in 2020 plus an upgrade to the Free at Sea offer for just £99. The sale runs from November 25 through December 13.
Eligibility: All 2020 cruises
Make the most of your next NCL cruise with our Top 10 Norwegian Cruise Line Tips and Tricks.
Marella Cruises are offering £100 off every booking in 2020 by quoting the code BFCRUISE100. The offer runs until December 6, 2019
Eligibility: All 2020 cruises quoting code BFCRUISE100.
2020 River Cruise Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
CroisiEurope is offering Half Price Fares for the second passenger on selected European river cruise and hotel barge sailings in 2020. The offer runs until December 1, 2019
Uniworld is offering 30% on select 2020 voyages with Flights or Eurostar included. The offer runs from 5 November 2019 to 31 December 2019.
Looking for more money-saving tips? Watch our video: The Cost Of Cruising & Money Saving Tips