From today, Royal Caribbean Club Rewards members can earn up to £20 per booking as part of a new tiered booking scheme. The new tiers are based on the grade of stateroom sold and mark the first change to the £5 per booking incentive since its launch.
The new tiers have been introduced to celebrate the award-winning loyalty scheme’s fourth birthday.
Club Rewards members booking a Royal Caribbean sailing will now receive:
- £5 when booking an Interior or Ocean View Stateroom
- £7.50 when booking a Balcony Stateroom
- £10 when booking a Suite
- Pushing the reward potential even further, for every 2019 Caribbean sailing booked these amounts will be doubled!
Since its launch, Club Rewards has grown into one of the travel industry’s leading agent incentive schemes, with almost 370,000 bookings registered to date. In addition to the increased booking incentives, members will also enjoy refreshed exclusive tier benefits.
With Holiday Cash Back now:
- £100 for Blue tier members
- £200 for Gold tier members (with an exclusive ‘welcome to Gold’ gift)
- £300 for Platinum tier members (with an exclusive ‘welcome to Platinum’ gift)
The Birthday Bonus will continue to offer:
- £10 for Blue tier members
- £25 for Gold tier members
- £25 for Platinum tier members