Crystal River Cruises has announced the launch of a new video series showcasing the various features of its European river cruise experience.
The new weekly series entitled MasterClass will feature six episodes and focus on food, wine, entertainment, destinations, dessert and service. The series will also feature many of the crew members who create the Crystal River Cruises experience.
Walter Littlejohn, vice president and managing director of Crystal River Cruises, said the series will “bring travellers along on this journey of creating the experiences they value most.”
The new videos will be available for viewing on Crystal’s YouTube channel and will be distributed via the Crystal Insider blog.
Watch “The Art of Food” now
In the first MasterClass episode, “The Art of Food,” Crystal River Cruises’ executive chef, Georg Pfandl, illustrates his own vision behind the blend of Asian and Austrian cuisine and the menus that are tailored daily on board to reflect the day’s fresh finds at local markets.
Upcoming episodes include;
- “The Art of Wine” – sommelier Ilija Marojevic highlights the rich pairings found in the regions Crystal River Cruises travels.
- “The Art of Entertainment ” – Renowned tenor Steffan Mullan speaks on how he draws all Crystal guests into his performances aboard the award-winning ships.
- “The Art of Destinations” – A spotlight on Crystal’s approach to showcasing each destination in ways that cater to guests’ individual interests.
- “The Art of Desserts” – Pastry chef Jozsef Reichenbach goes into detail about creating artistic, indulgent desserts that reflect the destinations.
- “The Art of Service” – Hotel Director Sonja Gruber showcases the personal touches that distinguish Crystal’s brand of luxury and service from all others.
Crystal’s River ships sail itineraries of seven to 16 nights along the Danube, Rhine, Main and Moselle rivers. The 106-guest ships are all-suite, all-butler enclaves of elegance for itineraries that celebrate the romance, creativity and rich heritage of the destinations.
For more information and reservations call Crystal River Cruises on 020 7399 7604 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.ukRead More: Crystal Cruises