Carnival Cruise Line has updated its HUB App to include a comprehensive day-by-day schedule of onboard youth programming and activities.
Carnival carries 900,000 children each year and offers three age-specific programmes to a wide range of onboard activities and attractions.
Now, for the first time, schedules and details for its family actives are available in one convenient and centralised area.
Cruisers now have the ability to add actives, such as the Build-A-Bear Workshop At Sea and Seuss at Sea, to there favourites and to receive reminders and updates.
Parents are able to view a detailed, time-specific breakdown of activities and locations for Camp Ocean’s daily programming as well as check-in and check-out information and reminders.
“Our guests continue to be engaged and excited by our award-winning youth programmes, and the HUB App now helps parents keep up with all of the fun in one easy-to-navigate area to plan their perfect holiday. We expect this to be an extremely popular feature for families that want to maximize the fun,”Melissa Wisecarver, director of youth experience for Carnival Cruise Line.
Carnival’s Youth Programmes
Youth Programmes featured on the app include:
- Camp Ocean for ages 2 – 11
Camp ocean is an ocean-inspired area with 400+ arts & crafts, games and educational activities. Camp ocean is divided into three age groups: Penguins (2-5), Sting Rays(6-8) and Sharks(9-11).
- Circle “C” for ages 12 – 14
Circle C is a colourful, vibrant teen space featuring active and video games, crafting activities and dance parties.
- Club O2 for ages 15-17
Club O2 is a cool, high-tech hangout with theme nights, dance parties, movies, karaoke and more.
A variety of family-friendly programming is also highlighted within the app, including:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop At Sea – kids make their own customised furry friend keepsake.
- Hasbro, The Game Show – family-oriented entertainment option including larger-than-life adaptations of the brand’s iconic games and activities.
- Outdoor Attractions – operating hours for WaterWorks aqua parks, SportSquare outdoor recreation area and other open-air spaces.
- Punchliner Comedy Club – early evening hilarious family-friendly comedy performances for guests of all ages.
- Seuss at Sea – fleetwide programme featuring Green Eggs and Ham with The Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-palooza Parade and Story Time and other activities.
- Zumbini – high-energy early childhood music and movement class created by Zumba and BabyFirst combining singing, dancing and fun instruments; family classes offered on longer cruises for parent/child bonding.
Carnival cruises recently announced Young Carnival cruisers read an impressive 250 million words as part of Dr. Seuss Word Challenge across 26 Carnival cruise ships during 2019.
Carnival Hub App
Carnival’s HUB App was launched in 2015, and is designed to make the Carnival cruise experience seamless and convenient. It allows cruisers to view food, beverage and entertainment offerings; chat with family and friends; book shore excursions; and access their Sail & Sign account.
Watch our Best Carnival Tips video
Carnival’s cruises cover a number of different routes throughout Europe, the United States, Canada and Mexico. Book your next carnival cruise with Cruise.co.uk.