Today marks 100 days until the launch of MSC Cruises’ ship, MSC Grandiosa. To celebrate we look at some of the highlights and features of MSC’s newest ship.
MSC Grandiosa is the first first Meraviglia-Plus ship. It will feature 11 dining venues, 21 bars and lounges and a Mediterranean-style promenade.
Technology on-board MSC Grandiosa
Every cabin on the ship will feature MSC’s voice-enabled assistant ZOE. The “Amazon Alexa” style assistant speaks 7 languages and answers questions about the ship.
MSC for Me app will also include new features including guest-to-guest messaging service and a Friends and Family Locator.
Dinging onboard MSC Grandiosa
MSC Grandiosa will feature 11 dining venues with a mix of included and speciality options.
The ship will feature speciality restaurants also found on her sister ship MSC Belissima.
- HOLA! Tapas Bar – A Spanish-inspired venue from the 2-starred Michelin chef Ramón Freixa.
- L’ATELIER BISTROT – A French bistro serving a selection of savoury snacks, charcuterie, cheese selections and traditional French dishes.
- BUTCHER’S CUT -An American steakhouse with a selection of craft beers, wines and cocktails.
- KAITO TEPPANYAKI AND SUSHI BAR, – Asian restaurants offering modern Japanese cuisine on four teppanyaki grills and the freshest sushi
Entertainment on MSC Grandiosa
Just like her sister ship MSC Meraviglia, MSC Grandiosa will feature with two brand new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows. Designed exclusively for MSC Cruises guests, and only available on MSC Grandiosa.
The show is available to guests as a dinner-show experience or a show and cocktail experience for an extra charge.
MSC Yacht Club on MSC Grandiosa
The MSC Yacht Club will feature 95 suites and 24-hour butler service. The “ship within a ship” concept offers Yacht Club guests an exclusive restaurant, bar, lounge and pool area.
Each suite is fitted with Egyptian cotton sheets, memory foam mattresses and a complimentary mini bar.
The ship will be christened in Hamburg, Germany on November 9th, with TV star Michelle Hunziker hosting the glamorous events.
Earlier this month MSC released a video tour of its private island Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. The island will also launch on November 9, 2019.
Watch a video tour of MSC Grandiosa’s sister ship.
More MSC News
- MSC Grandiosa’s maiden voyage now on sale
- Video Tour of MSC’s Private Island
- MSC Bellissima first look ship tour